Are you tired of constantly trying out new ways to clean your house and still find that your home doesn’t look as neat and clean as you want it to? You might already own a pressure cleaner but if you do not know how to use it properly, you’re probably exercising yourself more, unnecessarily.
Using a high pressure cleaner to clean the home’s interiors and exteriors help reduce workload and gets the job done rapidly. When you buy pressure washer for the first time and use it at home, it is vital to read the instruction manually beforehand.
Before using a petrol high pressure cleaner, you must consider certain points such as the pressure with which the waters hits the surface, kind of cleaner or detergent being used, different surfaces to be cleaned and also the cleaning process you plan to undertake. Petrol water pressure cleaners help blast off any kind of dust, dirt, fungi, mold, moss or algae which is growing on the home exterior, driveways, wooden deck patios and the interior parts of the house.
Follow the list of do’s and don’ts mentioned below when using high pressure cleaners:
- It is advisable to first check a small area of the surface that you plan to clean with the pressure cleaner. This will help you determine the correct pressure to be applied for cleaning that particular surface.
- Always wear protective gear when using petrol water pressure cleaners. Cover hands, feet, eyes and the entire body with protective clothing without fail.
- Before using the pressure cleaner, ensure that it is in good working condition.
- Check the hose or other small parts of the cleaner for any clogging or sediments accumulated in it.
- When using a gas pressure cleaner, check for gas or fuel level in tank before starting work.
- Move the hose in a pendulum motion while cleaning.
- Clean the surface and also wash off with water from top to bottom only. Maintain the right angle when cleaning to achieve desired results and avoid working randomly.
- Remove all types of objects, furniture items and plants from the surface to be cleaned before starting work. You may cause unwanted damage if you fail to do so.
- In order to prevent water from falling on the engine, keep it away from the cleaning area as much as possible.
- Do not point the petrol high pressure cleaner’s hose on anyone as this might prove fatal.
- Do not keep the engine running when the machine is not in use.
- Do not leave the machine unattended while in use.
- Do not spray the water at yourself even when the machine is off as extra pressure can build up within the hose at any point of time and get released suddenly.
- Do not fill gas in the tank while the machine is in use.
- Do not use acid or acid based cleaners as they damage the machine completely.
- Don’t pressure wash delicate materials such as glass windows. Such materials might break due to the pressure of water.