- Once the payment gets cleared, items are normally dispatched within 1 to 2 business days; however, please allow around 5 to 10 business days for the items to arrive. Depending on the type of item you ordered, it would be sent to you through Australia Post or through courier. With the aid of a unique tracking number, buyers will be able to trace the delivery online. Before the payment is made, buyers have the full responsibility to give us with the exact delivery address and mobile phone number on the checkout page. Prior to the precise delivery day, courier providers (not Australia Post) generally contact the buyer.
- Please note that once the checkout is done, any changes made to the address will not be considered as valid. For any delays, losses and/or damage of items arising out of changes made to the delivery address after the checkout, or due to the errors made by buyers, Bargains Online shall not be accountable. To facilitate delivery of bulky freight, it’s necessary that buyers provide an answered phone number. Bargains Online shall not be responsible if buyers fail to provide with an answered phone number. Bear in mind that we do not deliver items to the PO Boxes. Prior to making the purchase, we strongly suggest that you change your delivery address to a workplace specifically for items that are large and bulky.
- The buyer may receive a card in their letterbox where goods are sent through Australia Post indicating that their item is available for pickup from their local post office. For items that are undeliverable and/or returned due to inaccurate delivery address or unsuccessful delivery, a re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers. Only during normal business hours, i.e. 9:00am to 5:00pm on Weekdays and 9:00am to 3:00 pm on Saturdays, items will be delivered.
Please note: On Sundays, public holidays or after business hours, delivery is not available.
- Prior to pick-up, all orders must be fully paid. To facilitate collection, you must furnish photo ID, a copy of your receipt (smart phone intimation accepted).
- Before collection, payment must be fully made through PayPal/ Visa or Master card.
- Collect from 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield, NSW 2165 Australia (Entry from Tangerine Street) - Weekdays : 9:00am - 5:00pm, Saturdays: 9am to 3pm (excluding Public Holidays). Collection needed within 5 business days.
Please note: Not all items will be available for pick up.