- 12 Months warranty is offered by Bargains Online on all products that are used for domestic (household) use from the purchase date.
- 3 Months warranty is offered by Bargains Online for all products that are used for commercial purposes.
- Warranty cover does not include for damage caused by operating the equipment in a way, which is outside the described instructions.
- Warranty cover does not include for damage caused by accidents, misuse, neglect and lack of maintenance, usual wear and tear, natural disaster or any other external causes.
- If the item has been modified, changed or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by Bargains Online to provide service (which does not include standard periodic maintenance), in all such cases the warranty is considered void.
- All consumable parts (and accessories) like carry bags, batteries, grinding discs, hoses, belts, cables, chains, tubs, pads, nets, wheels, blades etc. are not covered for damage which is caused by normal wear and tear or once they are used.
- The resolution that can be offered by Bargains Online may differ till the nature of any fault is ascertained.
- The item may need to be returned to resolve fault/issue where necessary.
- Upon receiving, if the product(s) are not working or it has a major fault, the customer may opt between getting a replacement product or a full refund through the original payment mode.
- Bargains Online may offer replacement parts to the customer or fit replacement parts once the fault/issue is ascertained or to the satisfaction of both parties, other alternatives may be offered.
- All our products come with guarantees, which cannot be barred under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to get a refund or replacement for a major failure and reimbursement for any other practically expected loss or damage.
- If the failure does not amount to a major failure, you are also entitled to get the goods repaired or exchanged if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- Definition of Lifetime/Lifespan Motor Warranty Policy
- Definition of WarrantyThe warranty shall guarantee that all parts are free from faults or defective manufacture for a period stated concerning to a specific brand. All defective parts shall be changed or provided free of charge as mentioned in this policy. All warranties stated in this policy are applicable to home use only. These warranties are not applicable to the products used for any commercial use. Warranty does not cover normal deterioration. A lifetime of a motor is regarded to be five years except otherwise stated particularly.
- Every Two yearsTo keep your motor safe from all types of damages, it is required that you replace your treadmill motor brushes once every two years. In the event where you ignore or forget to replace the brushes, this may cause the motor to blow out, terminating any warranty.
- Camper Trailers Warranty Policy
Camper Trailer warranty covers a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. All faulty parts and/or functions, resulting despite user’s normal use, will be repaired and/or replaced at no charge during the warranty period. However, if any of the malfunctions are caused by user carelessness, inadequate maintenance, we still can provide the repair and/or replacement services for a fee regardless of warranty period. Warranty will not cover for the wearing tearing parts.
In the event our product has a major faulty, you should contact us immediately and return the product for an exchange or refund. To claim, the product must be returned in good condition within 14 days. Before returning a product, please contact and provide us a invoice and VIN number. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
When in need of warranty services:
the purchaser may visit our sales offices with the product or it’s parts or send the parts with a detailed description of services required via postal service to our sales offices (the purchaser will be responsible for packaging, postage, and any postal insurance).Once repair services are completed, the supplier will return the product to the purchaser (return postage will be paid by the supplier). However, if we determined required services to be outside the boundaries of the warranty coverage, we will first contact the purchaser and provide an estimate of repair costs and obtain authorization to conduct services before any work is done. In such a case, return postage along with the repair costs will be billed to the purchaser when the repaired product is returned. We will not be held legally for any malfunction resulting from user carelessness.
20 YEAR MATTRESS WARRANTY
We stand by our commitment to help you get your best night’s sleep with our 20-year limited warranty. Bargains Online warrants your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified by the warranty from the original purchase date. Please take a few minutes to read over the warranty guidelines. Be aware that it can take up to 30 days for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.
ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY
Bargains Online offers a guarantee which is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product, and is non-transferable.
This Warranty covers:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear
- Sagging with indentation greater than 76mm. This is covered ONLY IF the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation, or an appropriate bed frame. For queen or king size mattresses, an appropriate bed frame includes at least five legs and a rigid centre support that extends from the frame to the ground. For slat bed frames, the gap between the slats must be smaller than the slats themselves.
- Loose or broken foundation wire through any fabric
- Compression of modules
This warranty DOES NOT covers the following:
- Mattress fabric
- Handles (where fitted) - these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
- Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress (innerspring) and foundation, bent due to moving or folding the sleep set.
- Bedding sold 'As Is'
- Comfort layer and materials
- Bed height
- Mattress firmness
- Mattress noise
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or bed frame.
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. mis-stitching on quilting).
- Damage due to misuse, abuse or neglect negligence including folding, bending, standing on or jumping on the mattress or base.
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear including mattress cover compression, foam compression or discolouration of components.
- A mattress or base that, on inspection by Bargains Online is found to be stained or in an unsanitary condition.
8 YEAR COOL GEL TOPPER WARRANTY
The warranty covers any manufacturer defects. A defect may include the following:
- “Indentations” or “sink-age” in the mattress topper foam that measure one-inch or deeper.
- Any splits or cracks in the mattress topper foam that considerably affect the performance of the mattress provided such damage is not due to misuse or neglect by the users, including improper handling of the mattress topper or the lack of appropriate support of the mattress.
This warranty extends only to the original buyer of this product and not to any possible future owner(s) of the product.
This warranty DOES NOT covers the following:
- Damage due to improper handling of the mattress topper, misuse of the mattress topper, damages due to improper installation, improper handling of the mattress topper during movement from the delivery truck to the buyer’s premises.
- Damage caused by roughhousing or other misuses, or damage due to the improper support of the mattress topper, including, but not limited to: minor nicks and scratches, spills, cuts, burns, bodily fluids etc.
- Dissatisfaction solely due to subjective discomfort.
- Normal wear and tear.
Please follow the procedure defined in the Return Section if you desire to claim a warranty on your item.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON LUGGAGES
Where a purchased item is damaged or defective at time of delivery, you must contact Customer Service before using the item. Customer Service will provide further assistance in relation to making your claim under this warranty. This warranty will not apply in circumstances where:
- The goods were not maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods.
- where items are lost or stolen
- we are not able to cover wear and tear or breakage due to over packed or mishandling at the airport.