Wooden Garden Bridge
The Wooden Garden Bridge is built of burnt Fir wood imported from Northern Europe that’s known for its high strength and dimensional stability, with an extra thick 3-ply solid timber bottom to add extra support to the Bridge. The classic arch design Wooden Bridge can take up to 160kg in weight, so no worries about crossing it multiple times. Along the edges, sculpted side railings provide both aesthetic and functional appeal to the Wooden Bridge.
The entire assembly is weatherproof and eco-friendly and resistant to rot and pests for many years of assured beauty and use. So enhance your garden landscape with our Wooden Garden Bridge today and cross over to the rustic side.
* Classic arch design
* Made of burnt finished fir wood imported from Northern Europe
* Extra thick 3-ply solid timber bottom
* Sculpted side railings
* Natural resistance to rot and pests
* Weatherproof and eco-friendly
* Maximum 160kg capacity
* Material: Fir wood
* Loading capacity: 160kg
* Quantity of railings: 6
1 x Wooden Garden Bridge
1 x Assembly Manual
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.