Every serious photographer and videographer will appreciate the qualities of a good and sturdy tripod. And our Professional Camera Tripod certainly fits the bill totally.
Built of a magnesium alloy, our sturdy Camera (and camcorder too) Tripod features a host of desirable shutterbug requirements such as smooth ball head action, reversible centre column for minimum height setting, centre column hook for extra stability, quick release plate and secured clip, secured wingnut, spirit level and compass and not least, a pull-out button for single angling adjustment.
Setting up or moving the tripod around is also hassle-free with the strong legs that comes with a 4-section flip leg locking system. The Camera Tripod can take up to a maximum of 5kg in weight and folds away neatly into a handy carry bag with inner accessories pocket.
With so much going for our Camera Tripod, all you have to do now is to pick a good spot for your best shot.
Note: Tripod quick release plate screw fits camera with 1/4" screw interface.
Smooth ball head
Durable Magnesium alloy
Flip lock for quick lock and release actions
Equipped with spirit level and compass
Reversible centre column for minimum height
Non-slip adjustable rubber feet
Light weight to carry
Max 5kg loading capacity
Comes with a carry bag
Head: ball head
Material: Magnesium alloy
Maximum height: 173cm
Minimum height: 45cm
Folded dimension: 63x 9 x 9cm
Max. Capacity: 5kg
1 x Camera Tripod
1 x Carry Bag
- Sturdy Build Magnesium Alloy Construction
- Smooth Ball Head Action
- Reversible Centre Column
- Flip Lock for quick lock and release actions
- 2 Spirit Levels and Compass
- 4 Sections Flip Leg Locking System
- Pull-out Button for Single Angling Adjustment
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- Quick-release Plate & Secured Clip
- Carrying Bag
- Maximum Height: 173cm
- Minimum Height: 45cm
- Folded Dimension: 63x 9 x 9cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Max. Capacity: 5kg
- 1 x Professional Camera Tripod
- 1 x Ball Head
- 1 x Carrying Bag
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...