Tired of mowing, weeding and trimming? Backyard or front yard resembles a mud haven or desert patch? How you wish you could have a perfect manicured lawn everyday without the hassles of maintaining it. Now you can with our Prime Turf Synthetic Grass. It looks so real that you can’t believe it’s artificial. Here's why.
Our synthetic grass is a very exceptional 30mm thick, which gives it the lush touch and feel of natural grass. Plus, the artificial grass is produced with a combination of olive and green straight yarn, beige curl yarn and dark green yarn to present it with realistic hues and tones. The similarity to real grass is uncanny.
The polyethylene (PE) material used to manufacture the turf is chosen for its excellent properties, such as good resistance to wear, minimal moisture absorption and great electrical insulation to name a few. Nothing like those cheaper alternatives that compromise on quality to sell cheaper. Equally important, the backing of the turf encourages quick drainage and holds fast to the ground, even without any taping. The unique characteristics of our turf are only possible because the manufacturing materials are sourced from reputable companies BASF and Sinopec that have proven reliability with their products.
Don't just use our Prime Turf artificial grass for your lawn. Lay it on rooftops, balconies, patios, around swimming pools or even install it on a wall to create a stunning conversational piece. It certainly gives going green a whole new perspective.
Durable and dense multi-purpose grass
Realistic four tone hue
High quality materials
Anti-fade and UV stabilised
Thick backing with drainage
Easy to cut and install
Glued or pegged down
6 years warranty
Pile height: 30mm
Machine gauge: 5/8inch
Tufted Density (d/M2): 14700
Stitch Rate (/10cm): 14
Backing Glue: PP non-woven cloth w/ SBR latex
Yarn Denier (dtex): 12500
Dimension: 20 square meter roll with 1meter width
Assembly required: No
Please note: The item comes in 1 package
1 x 20SQM Synthetic Grass
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.