If you find opening and closing your front gate is a hassle, then the Lockmaster Automatic Swing Gate Opener is just the thing you need. Designed to work with gates of up to 4.5m wide and each weighing 500kg, the automatic swing gate opener is operated by a powerful 24V 80W DC motor that runs off power from the mains. However, you can also use the supplied 20W polycrystalline solar panel to use solar power as backup. Two 12V 7Ah batteries are also supplied as further backup power. In essence, there is ample energy to work the gates in the event of any power outage. A manual release key is also included. Not least, the swing arms are made of high quality aluminium and designed for heavy duty performance as well. All components are housed in a weatherproof control box and three remote controls are provided that operate within a 30m range. There is also a stop and reverse mode with the controls. All necessary hardware for installation and an easy-to-follow set up manual and DVD are supplied together with your purchase.
*Power gates of Width 2m-9m and Max Weight 500kg-1000kg
*500kg opening capacity per gate
*Width of per gate up to 4.5m
*Two 12V 7AH backup batteries
*20W Polycrystalline solar panel
*24V Low voltage system
*Low power consumption
*Waterproof and dustproof control box
*High quality aluminium swing arm
*Stop and reverse mode for obstruction
*Emergency release key
*Three remote controls with 30m operation range
*Full user manual and DVD included
*Voltage: DC 24V
*Input: 230V/ 50Hz or 120V/60Hz
*Power: 80W/ arm
*Max weight gate: 500kg
*Max width gate: 4.5m
*Actuator speed: 16mm/s
*Actuator travel: 385mm
*Protection class: IP44
*Power supply: Electric / Solar energy
*Assembly Required: Yes
*Please note: This item comes in 2 Packages
*Backup battery: 2x 12v 12AH AGM Batteries
*Remote control battery: Alkaline zinc manganese battery 12V 27A
2 x Swing Arm
3 x Remote Control
1 x Control Box
2 x Solar Panel
2 x Battery
1 set x Installation Accessories
1 x User Manual
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.