We'll cut to the chaste. The GIANTZ 52cc Chainsaw is serious commercial grade sawing. Cutting trunks, logs, planks, trees and more are like hot knife to cold butter.
Its powerful and efficient 52cc 4hp 2-stroke petrol engine is integrated with an air injection carbie to not only add power but provides an option to use it in anti-freeze mode in extreme cold weather. An easy-start system, auto-throttle locking and upgraded air filter and inlet manifold all help to ensure stress-free high performance.
Comes with genuine Oregon bar and chain, you don't have to worry about the cutting performance anymore. Holding it up, you'll appreciate the balanced weight distribution design and double recoil combined system for ease of handling and control for long periods of use. Your shoulders, hands and arms will thank you for it. The robust 20" bar and chain will make light work of any sawing tasks and for extra safety, an automatic braking system (which can be manually operated too) instantly stops chain rotation when a kickback occurs.
You'll also get all the necessary accessories for a good clean cut such as maintenance tool set. Every inch of the GIANTZ Chainsaw spells heavy duty high performance. And with it, you're cut out to be too.
Premium commercial grade
52cc 4hp 2-stroke petrol engine
Upgraded air filter and intake manifold
Carburettor anti-freeze mechanism
Strong 65Mn steel chain
Robust 20'' bar and chain
Heavy duty sprocket nose
Double recoil pull system
Balanced weight distribution
Low kickback semi-chisel chains
Protective chain cover
Chainsaw sharpener and tool kit
Maximum power: 4.0HP(Peak) Ignition type: CDI
Fuel Tank Capacity: 550mm
Oil capacity: 260ml
Bar length: 20"
Chain type: Low kickback premium semi-chisel
20" chain: 0.325" pitch, 0.058" gauge, 76 drive links
Guide bar type: Sprocket nose
Bar oil type: SAE#10W-30
Type of engine oil / fuel mixture : 2 stroke oil / 25:1 / 25 part fuel mix with 1 part oil
1 x Giantz 52CC Chainsaw
1 x Bar
1 x Tool Kit
1 x Fuel Mixer
1 x Chain Sharpener
1 x Bar Cover
1 x User Manual
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.