One of the best pumping solutions in the market, our Diesel/Oil Pump is simply designed to perform with accuracy, speed and reliability.
Featuring a class-leading 180W 12V DC motor, the pump dispenses and transfers diesel, oil or even water at a fast-flowing 40 litres per minute with its high performance nozzle that comes with a handy trigger control. The trigger comes with a 3-stage lock that makes it easy to ‘lock down’ the pumping speed without hassle. The pump also has an auto-stop function once flow back occurs.
Included with the unit are a set of clear, reinforced inlet and outlet hoses for easy monitoring of flow and all the necessary fittings. An ultra-fine filter at the hose end ensures larger particles or impurities are kept out of the volume pumped. Not least, the mounting base allows the pump to be used as a permanent installation if needed. Premium Alligator clips are provided too to connect the unit direct to battery or power source.
Ideal for home or commercial use, the Diesel/Oil/Water Pump is truly an outstanding buy for you.Can be used as a fuel supply device for field-working vehicles like engineering vehicles, excavators, bulldozers, road rollers, cement mixers, lifters, trucks, fuel compressors, mining machinery and farming machinery. Also ideal for filling or emptying diesel and oil storage tanks.
Class Leading 40/L High Flow Rate
Nozzle: Auto Cut-out Trigger
Built to last ultra-fine brass filter
Welded wire and alligator clips
Comes with full set of fitting accessories
Australian C-tick Approval, CE certification
Simple assembly and operation
Accurate control, auto trigger cut out, works clean and fast
Built-in Bypass Valve helps to avoid overheat or overload
Compatible with Oil, Diesel, Bio-diesel or Kerosene
Warning: This pump is designed for handling diesel, oil and water only. It is not recommended to be used for petrol or flammable liquids.
Voltage: 12V DC
Max. Delivery Height: 15m
Max. Suction: 4m
Self Priming: 2m
Speed: 3600 rev/min
Hose Fitting: 1.5 inch
Power Cable Length: 1.65m
Inlet hose: 2m
Outlet hose: 4m
Assembly Required: Yes
Number of Packages: 1
1 x Diesel & Oil Transfer Pump
1 x Pump Nozzle
1 x Inlet Filter
1 x Alligator Clips
1 x User Manual
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.
Giantz 12V Bio Diesal Transfer Pump
- In Stock