Elliptical cross trainers are excellent fitness machines for individuals who demand a training regime that works on all muscles and yet eliminates the risk of impact injuries such as treadmill running or walking. Hence the trainers are particularly helpful for those with joint problems with knees and feet. Our Everfit Elliptical Bike is a very efficient low-impact cross trainer that offers adjustable mechanical resistance to tone every muscle in your body. The easy-to-read LCD display lets you keep track of your training parameters. The industrial-strength powder-coated steel frame is strong and sturdy and the large seat is comfortable with every stride. Other great features include built-in pulse sensors, rubber-clad pole grips, reversible two-way movement, mode changes within 30 seconds and adjustable handlebar height and seat. Not least, the elliptical bike allows you to exercise whenever you want, anytime and anywhere.
Cross trainer and exercise bike combo
Industrial-strength powder-coated rust-proof steel frame
Adjustable mechanical resistance
Adjustable handler bar height and seat height
Comfortable large seat and large stride base
Comfortable large feet pedals
Two handle bars for multiple hand positions
Built-in pulse sensors
Rubber-clad pole grips
Reversible two-way movement
Bonus resistance bands
Built-in easy transporting wheels
Note: Assembly is required
Frame: Industrial-strength powder-coated rust-proof steel
Weight capacity: 120kg
Stride length: 280cm
Heart rate reading: Hand pulse sensors (EKG)
1 x Everfit Elliptical cross trainer bike
1 pair x Resistant band with handle
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Assembly tools
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.