Measure the surface temperature of anything with this handy infrared laser thermometer. So quick and easy to use, simply aim and point the laser at your desired target, press the trigger and the reading will display.
With the ability to measure the temperature with no contact, you can quickly assess the surface temperature of items that are out of reach without the hassle of climbing up or disassembling the area. Equipped with a handy laser, aiming for the precise area on this infrared thermometer couldn't be easier.
Lightweight and compact, this infrared laser thermometer checking for hotspots on the go will be as simple as aim, click and go.
- Distance to spot size ratio is 13 to 1 at the focal point.
- Unique flat surface,mini modern housing design.
- Class II laser to identify the centre point of the area being measured.
- Maximum / Minimum Temperature Readings
- Impact-resistant ABS case.
- Auto data hold when trigger released.
- Auto power off.
- Backlighting illuminates display for taking measurement at night or in areas with low background light levels.
- Fixed emissivity at 0.95
- Suitable for: Hot water pipes; Hot engine parts; Cooking surfaces; Hot tubes & insulation; Electrical connection; Ballasts in electric lights; Electric motors & bearings; Wine coolers & hot asphalt; Fuse panels & transformers; Swimming pools & fish tanks; Hot & cold food products; transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents, Heating & air conditioning.
- Emissivity: fixed at 0.95
- Optical Resolution: D:S=13:1
- Resolution: 0.1???(0.1???)
- Spectral Response: 8???14um
- Polarity Display: Auto display, "-" indicates negative, while positive with no sign.
- Diode Laser: Output???1mW???630???670nm,class 2(???)
- Auto Power Off: Auto shuts off after 20 seconds inactivity
- Operating Temp.: -50.0 to 580??? / -58.0 to 1076???
- Storage Temp.: -20??? to 60??? / -4??? to 140???
- Relative Humidity: Operating:10???95%RH,Storage:<80%RH
- Power Supply: 9V battery
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 155.5*98.8*27.5mm
- Weight: 176g
1 x Digitalk Professional New Model Infrared Thermometer (EI-IR802)
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.
Digitalk Professional New Model Infrared Thermometer (EI-IR802)
- In Stock