Whether it is for your existing or new home, our Devanti 90cm Gas Cooktop is just the right thing you need for easy, no-fuss cooking. Loaded with an extensive list of chef-friendly features such as an easy ignition system, easy-to-use stainless steel knob controls with safety lock and a flame failure safety device, the cooktop is also incredibly sleek with its stainless steel surface. It features five burners including two semi-rapid burners, one rapid burner, one wok burner and one auxiliary burner, all with various power levels to choose from to prepare that perfect dish. The solid cast iron grates hold up your pots and pans perfectly steady and are longlasting and heat-resistant as well. And a pan support is included for use with the auxiliary burner to prevent tiny pans from tipping over and messing up your cooktop. The cooktop is factory set for natural gas but is compatible with LPG once the included LPG conversion kit is installed. Powerful and yet integrally safe, the cooktop promises many moments of hassle-free delicious cooking with the right blend of sophistication and class for your kitchen.
5 cooking burners
Stainless steel construction
Stainless steel front knob controls
Use with natural gas (factory set) or universal LPG (with LPG kit installed)
LPG conversion kit included
Easy to use and clean
Flame failure safety device
Australian standard power plug
Complies with Australian IAPMO certification
Type: Stove set
Total power: 11.1kW
Input power: 2kW
Voltage: 220-240V/ 50-60Hz
Hob numbers: 5
Auxiliary burner (x1): 1.0kW
Semi-rapid burner (x2): 1.75kW
Rapid burner (x1): 3.0kW
Wok burner (x1): 3.6kW
Control type: Knob
Surface: Stainless steel
Grates and pan support material: Cast iron
Fuel type: Natural gas /LPG
Total NG/LPG gas consumption: 39.96Mj/h
Gas connection: G1/2 thread
NG/LPG conversion: Yes (Conversion kit included)
Cut-out dimensions: 81.5cm x 49cm x 4.5cm
Overall dimensions: 86cm x 51cm x 9cm
Cable length: 100cm
1 x Devanti 90cm Gas Cooktop
1 x Gas Regulator
1 x Accessory Pack
1 x Instruction Manual
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.