Odd as it may seems, but a good bar stool can make a difference when it comes to using it in various places and for different purposes. The right height, the right seat material and size and how it matches the décor are factors that can mean a well-blended and considered design or a haphazard fix-it. And that’s where our Mixed Bar Stools come into the picture.
Crafted with a retro design that’s inspired by neo-industrial trends, the Mixed Bar Stool is full of character and presence. It smartly combines the natural element of elm wood and metal to deliver cool comfort with uber style to match your décor seamlessly. Whether it’s for the home kitchen, bar or café, our Mixed Bar Stools are a perfect fit and designed to last with its sturdy steel framework and distressed metallic finish. Not least, a floor protector at the base ensures that a scratch never ever sees the light of day on your flooring.
If you’re looking for that special X-factor in bar stools, our eclectic pair of Mixed Bar Stools is definitely a conversational starter in more ways than one.
- Neo-industrial look
- Premium Elm wood seat
- 360° swivel
- Heavy metallic finish
- Sturdy steel framework
- Anti-slip floor protector
- Seat material: Elm wood
- Colour: Black legs with wooden colour seat
- Overall dimension: 41 x 41 x 106cm
- (1) Bar Stool x1
- (2) Assembly Instructions x1
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...