Use a multi-level approach to filtration and filter your tank water with our Giantz Aquarium Filter. This external filter is designed to be positioned outside of the tank and draw water into the filter through an inlet tube and return the water via an outlet tube.
Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums sized up to 500 litres, this type of external filter avoids the need for an unsightly filter inside the tank. It runs on 55W power for energy-efficient operation and has a flow rate of up to 2400L/h. The 4-level stackable filter design means you can create a filtration system to suit your needs, by using all or some tiers and filling with your preferred media (bonus media included). Designed with a tight cap lock with no need to worry about leaks and coming with a full set of accessories, it is very easy to set up without any specialised tools required.
Once you start filtering your tank, you will begin to see clearer and purer waters and be able to take active control over your water characteristics. Best of all, it has a built-in UV steriliser light to expose passing water to lethal doses of ultraviolet and effectively kill many microorganisms.
Efficient external filter with up to 2400L/h flow rate
UV light sterilisation to eliminate harmful microbes
Suits both freshwater and saltwater aquariums
Suitable for aquarium tanks of up to 500 litres
Ultra-fine 4-stage filtering basket
Bonus filter media: Bio-ball, ceramic rings and active carbon – RRP $59
Low power consumption
Tight cap lock to prevent leakage
Complete set of accessories: Pump, hoses, pipes and media
Easy-install inlet and outlet connectors with flow control switch
Filter power: 55W
UV power: 9W
Maximum height: 2.5m
Flow rate: Up to 2400L/h
Inlet size: 19mm
Outlet size: 25mm
Hose size: 2x φ1.5cm x 180cm
Overall dimensions: 29cm x 29cm x 48.5cm
1 x External Filter
3 x Filter Media
1 x Pipe Set
2 x Hose
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.