Shipping & Pickup
The new Rossmark CD-55 has arrived and is quickly becoming the most sought after multi-functional battery charger in Australia and New Zealand.
With our range of the latest intelligent battery chargers, you can prolong your battery life and maintain performance at its optimal level. Our battery chargers are perfect both for home and professional use. You can really depend on our high performing battery chargers, which is guaranteed to offer you complete satisfaction.
This latest Rossmark CD-55 Intelligent Battery Charger bundles a stern whack, rendering an incredible 40 Amps that truly makes it the perfect choice for battery maintenance and workshops! The CD-55 has both 12V and 24V charging that is rightly united with a handy ammeter to show the charge speed and the charge status of your battery. It's perfect for lead-acid batteries, with an integrated defense mechanism for accidental reverse polarity, overheat-overload and a fast-slow charge setting, for secure and consistent charging. Choose Rossmark battery chargers to get the finest charging experience; it's truly the best choice!
How to calculate your battery's charging time?
Simply calculate your Battery's Charging Time = Total Battery capacity (Ah) divided by Charging Current subtracting losses. For instance: A 100Ah battery will take roughly 4 hours to entirely charge (Facilitating for 20% efficiency loss).
The finest battery chargers from Rossmark are now right at your figure tips! What's more - Rossmark Battery Chargers are strongly supported with 1 Year Warranty! Go ahead and make a prudent investment by getting the premium equipment for your home or business use! Buy It Now...
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 X Rossmark Battery Charger Unit
- 1 X User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 X Set Of Battery Clamps
- 2 X Bonus Fuse
- Manufacturer : ROSSMARK WELDERS
- Charge voltage : 12/24V
- Max. Charging power : 2.6kw
- Max. Starting power : 12kw
- Rated charging current : 60a (12v), 75a (24v)
- Carton : 670 X 335 X 345mm
- Fuse : 50/60A
- Input voltage : 240v /50hz
- Rated charging power : 1.2kw
- Rated starting power : 9.0kw
- Start power 12v/24v : 650a
- Power cord : 2m with australian 10a plug
- Assembled : 26 X 30 X 22cm
- GW/NW : 22/21Kg
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...