Orku Bovine Collagen Hydrolysate is a bioactive peptide protein that supports the body's own collagen found in bones, joints, skin, hair, and nails.
Our collagen is composed of type I and type III collagen and is hydrolyzed through an exclusive enzyme process, allowing quick absorption, within 30 minutes.
Collagen is the most plentiful protein in the body, vital for tissue repair, reinforcing bones, enhancing healthy skin elasticity, and stimulating cell production.
Plus, extra collagen has benefits beyond the skin that can benefit your joints, muscles, and nails. It contains more than 20 amino acids, mostly glycine, lysine, proline, and hydroxyproline, as well as 8 essential amino acids for the growth and repair of muscle tissue.
- 100% Bovine Collagen Powder - no buffers or fillers.
- Type I and III great for the health and repair of soft tissues within the body, great for the ligaments and tendons.
- Rapid absorption by the body
- Over 92% (97% dry basis) protein content great for assisting muscle growth, strengthening bones and repairing tissues.
- Dairy free and contains no fat, sugar or carbohydrates. Pure and untouched with no fillers, preservatives or flavourings.
- Gluten free
Ingredients: Hydrolysed Bovine Collagen Peptides (100%)
Recommended Use: Add one serve (20g) with water and shake vigorously. As product is a natural product, we recommend flavouring to sweeten to your liking.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Hydrolysed Bovine Collagen Powder - Unflavoured.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animal.
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.