Heavy Duty Fire Fighting Water Pump 8HP USA Design, 230cc with 3 Outlets
Commercial Series, Twin Impeller, 130M lift, 1 Year WTY
- Alloy fittings and connectors included
- Hand Recoil Starting
- 130M Pump Lift
- Single 230cc 4- stroke engine
This is a brand new Heavy Duty Twin Impeller Fire Fighting Petrol Water Pump that is fitted with a 8HP Black Eagle 4 Stroke Engine. This is an ideal fire fighting water pump that is rust free and lasts longer. It has got a large fuel tank and three outlets - two consists of 38mm each and one consists of 50mm. It has in-build automatic low oil cut off protection and a 230cc Displacement. The water flow capacity is 330 Litres per minute.
Important Features of Heavy Duty Twin Impeller Fire Fighting Petrol Water Pump
- Twin impeller delivers huge 130m lift
- Low oil alert system
- Residential or commercial use
- Alloy hose connectors
- 8hp USA design
This Heavy Duty Twin Impeller Fire Fighting Petrol Water Pump is your perfect companion that will assist you in completing your toughest cleaning chores effortlessly and swiftly.
This Black Eagle Pump is noiseless, high pressure twin impeller that provides high efficiency and is light in weight. Indeed it's very durable and offers a strong protection against wear and tear. It is build with Marine-Grade Aluminium Casing, 3-Way Discharge Port that lasts longer for applications. What's more, it's easy to start, dependable and fuel efficient engine.
This item comes with 12 months all parts warranty for domestic use, and 3 month warranty for commercial use. Item cannot be returned due to change of mind. Any faulty part will need to be returned back to us. Upon receiving the part we will then repair or replace the faulty part. If your item arrived to you faulty we will arrange to have the item picked up and replaced under the seller's cost. The item will be exchanged and will not be refunded. Claims must be made within 7 days of receiving item. The replacement item will only be dispatched after the return product is received. Any item returned after 7-day period, delivery both ways will be at the buyer's expense. The Warranty will only cover the parts deemed faulty or defective under normal use. We require that all parts claimed under warranty to be sent back to us for replacement or repair. Shipping of parts and labor in fitting parts are the buyer's expense. The warranty does not cover: Minor nicks & scratches, product misuse, Damage caused by improper assembly & installation, mishandling product during movement and delivery truck to the buyer's premises.
- 1x Water Pump
- Alloy Hose Connectors
- 1 years Warranty
- 1x Tool Kit
- 1x Manual
- Pump : Twin Impeller
- Inlet : 50mm
- Litres per minute : 330L
- Engine Type : 4 Stroke
- Starting System : Hand Recoil Starting
- Low Oil Cut Off : Yes
- Weight : 28KG
- Pump Lift : 130M
- Outlet : 1x50mm 2x38mm
- Max Suction :6M
- Max Power : 8 HP
- Displacement : 230cc
- Manufacturer :Black Eagle
- Parts Available : Yes
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...
So far so goodBy: Graeme Frazer on 8 May 2020A little more communication regarding delivery would have been good ,however the pump was delivered to a reputable carrier where it was stored waiting for it's next little journey. So far the pump seems very good , the plastic caps for the two unused outlets will need beefing up , but for the price I really don't mind doing a few little modifications . The pump works well, lifting 100ft head with little effort.(5)