2" High Flow Petrol Transfer Water Pump
Black Eagle Pump powered by genuine Honda GX160 Engine
- 3.05 Max Power/kw
- Hand Recoil Starting
- 30M Pump Lift
- Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke Engine
Shipping & Pickup
Free Shipping - FREE
Pickup - FREE
Pickup In Store
This Genuine Honda Engine GX160, 5.5HP 2 inch petrol high flow water transfer pump comes with high durability and outstanding performance. This pump has a strong flow and is perfect running farm sprinklers or just everyday water relocation such as filling a swimming pool.
Honda FGX160 series comes with great features of 50mm inlet/outlets, flowing at massive 33000L/h (550L/min) with a total head of 30m coupled with a powerful Honda 163CC 4-stroke engine, OHV - a fantastic feature for watering grounds. Its massive 3.6 litres of fuel tank keeps the pump running for 7.5 hours on a single tank fill (depending on load).
If you looking for quality water pump, Genuine Honda FGX160 which comes with original Japanese Carburettor is the best in the industry with no comparison to other pumps. This pump comes with 1 year warranty and parts support. We store parts here in Sydney so you can use the pump with a piece of mind.
This item comes with 12 months all parts warranty for domestic use, and 3 month warranty for commercial use. Item cannot be returned due to change of mind. Any faulty part will need to be returned back to us. Upon receiving the part we will then repair or replace the faulty part. If your item arrived to you faulty we will arrange to have the item picked up and replaced under the seller's cost. The item will be exchanged and will not be refunded. Claims must be made within 7 days of receiving item. The replacement item will only be dispatched after the return product is received. Any item returned after 7-day period, delivery both ways will be at the buyer's expense. The Warranty will only cover the parts deemed faulty or defective under normal use. We require that all parts claimed under warranty to be sent back to us for replacement or repair. Shipping of parts and labor in fitting parts are the buyer's expense. The warranty does not cover: Minor nicks & scratches, product misuse, Damage caused by improper assembly & installation, mishandling product during movement and delivery truck to the buyer's premises.
- 1 x FGX160 Petrol Water Pump
- 2 x Alloy Hose Connectors
- 1 years Warranty
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Tool Kit Fittings
- Model Number : FGX160
- Brand : Black Eagle
- Engine : Genuine Honda GX160
- Engine Type : Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Air cooled, OHV
- Max. Capacity (M3/H) : 20
- Inlet/outlet Pipe Diameter(Mm) : 50mm(2 inch)
- Max Head (m) : 30
- Max. Suction Head (m) : 7
- Starting System : Hand Recoil Starting
- Max. Power (HP) : 5.5
- Displacement : 163cc
- Litres per minute : 550 Litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L) : 3.6L
- Gross Weight : 26 kgs
- Dimension Carton (L-W-H) : 505 x 410 x 460mm
- Dimension Product (L-W-H) : 482 x 384 x 404mm
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...