Shipping & Pickup
The all new Ross Mark 185N is increasingly becoming one of the most wanted multifunctional inverter welder both in Australia and New Zealand. New Ross Mark 185N is precisely for those who want accurate welds from a trusted brand having a proven background in delivering enhancements, consistency and dependability that guarantees perfect smooth results each time.
The new Ross Mark 185N is integrated with the modern MIG/MMA Technology appropriate for all position welding with brilliant thin metal results and nearly no spatter cleaning is required. The new Ross Mark 185N gives a strong current of 50-180A with super consistent arc force control - fixes, fabrication, metal body works, the Ross Mark 185N do it all effortlessly.
The Ross Mark 185N has a high-tech double roller bearing, all metal wire drive, accurate digital displays for both Voltage and Current with unlimited alteration of weld strength and wire feed pace, a highly developed shielding circuit to thwart overloading, simple altering of MIG/MMA and the knack to connect a spool gun or push pull gun. Undoubtedly, every tradesman must own this MIG welding package! This particular MIG 185N welder from Ross Mark is just perfect for home and workshop alike. It's effortless to operate and welds up to 14mm plate and most metals including copper, stainless steel, carbon steel, iron, brass and more! Ross Mark Welders are matchless! Compressed, yet strong enough and also you don't need to stop in between, to alter rods or chip away spatter. It truly facilitates to weld like a professional!
When you want to get your task finished accurately and swiftly, there is nothing better than to own the finest tools that can be easily utilized when needed. Straight away make a wise investment in acquiring the finest tools for your business. Get It Today!
-1 years Warranty
- 1 x Rossmark MIG/ARC 185N
- 1 x Electrode Holder
- 1 X Welding Torch
- 1x earth clamp
- 1 x Mask
- 1x hammer/brush
- 1 X User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Brand : Rossmark 185N
- TYPE : Multifunctional purpose for MIG /MAG/ ARC WELDER
- Input Voltage : 240V 15 Amp Plug
- Current Range : 30-185 Amps (Max)
- Welder Type : Flux Welding Wire (no Gas) & Solid Wire (with gas), Stick welding
- Suitable for welding : metal stainless steel, copper, carbon steel, iron, brass, titanium.
- Max Rated Input : 15 Amp (Require 15Amp Socket)
- Wire Diam : 0.8mm, 0.8mm feed roller included
- Electrode Diam range : 1.6-3.2mm
- Class of Insulation : IP21/S IGBT Inverter
- Parts : Always Available
- Size : 525 x 260x 305mm
- Weight : 14.5 kg
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...