Shipping & Pickup
Free Shipping - FREE
Pickup - FREE
Pickup In Store
The all New Ross Mark Air Plasma Cutting Machine, which uses ‘MOSFET inverter technology’ is portable, allows effortless handling and is a highly efficient energy saving tool. It offers fantastic cutting performance.
This Ross Mark 128 Amp Inverter Air Plasma Cutter uses high frequency start-method plasma arc initiation. This tool is anti-static that enable thermal-static protection, which is fan cooled. This Ross Mark Air Plasma Cutting Machine has a better cutting capability which is 1.8 times higher compared to O2 cutting.
The thick metal plate can be cut with utmost ease and speed. It’s perfect for cutting all types of ferrous metal such as stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium metal, iron, copper etc. It’s simple to work with this tool, which delivers a smooth cutting surface. It uses high frequency, enabling Arc-starting cutting.
This is a powerful, compact tool that makes use of the smart inverter technology, which you can rely on. This light-weight tool can be easily used for ON or OFF site jobs that require mobility.
This tool is ideal for use all through the varied industries that range from industrial applications right through metal sculpturing artists. The uniqueness of this Ross Mark Inverter Air Plasma Cutter is - “It’s an industrial grade tool that any welder can easily afford”. It comes with a plasma torch, earth clamp, brush, regulator and face mask.
|Dimensions (Cm)||- 56.5 X 30 X 43|
This item comes with 12 months all parts warranty for domestic use, and 3 month warranty for commercial use. Item cannot be returned due to change of mind. Any faulty part will need to be returned back to us. Upon receiving the part we will then repair or replace the faulty part. If your item arrived to you faulty we will arrange to have the item picked up and replaced under the seller's cost. The item will be exchanged and will not be refunded. Claims must be made within 7 days of receiving item. The replacement item will only be dispatched after the return product is received. Any item returned after 7-day period, delivery both ways will be at the buyer's expense. The Warranty will only cover the parts deemed faulty or defective under normal use. We require that all parts claimed under warranty to be sent back to us for replacement or repair. Shipping of parts and labor in fitting parts are the buyer's expense. The warranty does not cover: Minor nicks & scratches, product misuse, Damage caused by improper assembly & installation, mishandling product during movement and delivery truck to the buyer's premises.
- 1 x ROSSMARK Plasma Cutter CUT-120
- 1 X Plasma Torch with 4m Lead
- 1 X Earth Clamp with lead
- 1 x Mask
- Air regulator with fittings
- Hoses and clamps
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Tool Kit
- 1 years Warranty
- Brand: ROSSMARK
- TYPE: CUT-120 Plasma Cutter
- Power voltage (V): 380 ± 10%
- Frequency (HZ): 50/60
- Rated input capacity (KVA): 22
- No-load voltage (v) : 268
- Output current range (A) : 20-120
- Rated output voltage (v) : 128
- Duty cycle (%): 60
- Cool type: FAN
- Parts: Always Available
- Weight: 36KG
- Dimensions (cm) : 56.5 x 30 x 43
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...