This wax melting furnace is an ideal addition to your candle making operation. With an 10L capacity and adjustable temperature gauge from 30-100 degrees celsius, it can be used to melt all kinds of candle making waxes such as soy, paraffin, bees, hard, beads, and more.
The lid handles are made from heat resistant ABS plastic so it won't be too hot to touch when in use. Strong stainless steel drum that is abrasion resistant.
A smart dry burn power off mode and full chassis heating system ensures safety and efficiency of the unit.
This pack includes 50x 10cm wax cores, 50x 15cm wax cores, 100x candle base wax core stickers and a long metal stirring utensil.
This product is RCM compliant as per Level 1 electrical equipment that is classified low risk or unknown risk and is any in-scope electrical equipment.
- High thermal efficiency
- Adjustable temperature: 30-110 degrees Celsius
- Large capacity
- Anti-scalding lid
- Dry burn power off
- Full chassis heating system
- Heating and heated indicator lights
- Power: 1800W
- Plug: AU Plug
- Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Material: 304 stainless steel/ ABS plastic
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Size (cm): 26 (L) x 28 (W) x 42 (H)
Wax temperature may vary from set temperature by + or - 20 degrees. Please ensure wax is stirred frequently during the heating process to avoid uneven temperatures.
- 1 x 10L Wax Heating Furnace Black with Faucet
- 50 x 10cm wax cores/ wicks
- 50 x 15cm wax cores/ wicks
- 100 x candle base wax core stickers
- 1 x Metal stirring utensil
- 1 x Instruction manual
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.