Upgrade to the new 8x5 Tandem Trailer from Xtreme Trailers to haul heavier payloads over longer distances. Due to the 50 mm square solid tandem axles, this trailer is safe and stable at higher speeds. When the trailer gets a flat tyre, the danger is reduced considerably by the tandem axles and the tyre can be changed without using a jack. The trailer is fitted with a mechanical braking system with disc brakes on the four wheels.
This heavy duty galvanized tandem trailer has an Aggregate Trailer Mass of 2000 kg. This is the weight of trailer together with its load. It also has a 600 mm cage and 300 mm high fully welded side. It has a heavy-duty cross member and 2.5 mm thick checkered plate floor to add to the trailer’s structural integrity. The trailer is protected against rust by a hot-dipped galvanized finish that adheres to Australian standards. The body has drop-down front and rear panels and heavy-duty tie-down rails.
At the front, the Xtreme tandem trailer is fitted with a 50 mm Australian standard coupler, flat 7-pin lights plug and an 6” heavy-duty jockey wheel. A 2x10 mm safety chain is fitted for added security. The trailer is also equipped with sealed LED lights.
If you are looking to expand your business or if industrial long-distance jobs are a hassle, get your heavy-duty 8x5 tandem trailer from Xtreme Trailers today at the unbelievable recommended retail price of only $3690.
- 1x Xtreme Tandem Trailer
- 1x Jockey Wheel
- 1x 600mm Cage
- 1 year warranty
- Brand: Xtreme Trailers
- ATM: 2000kg
- Trailer: 2480mmx1535mm
- Drawbar: 1500mm, 100mmx50mm
- Body: Drop Down Front/Rear Panel
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Side: 300mm High Full Welded
- Flooring: Checker plate Floor
- Cage: 600mm
- Jockey Wheel: 6” Heavy Duty Swing Up
- Wheel: New 185/80 R14C, Wheels&Tyres
- Stud pattern: 5 stud (Ford Hub)
- Spare Wheel& Holder: Optional
- Brake: Disc Brake
- Axle: Dual axle, 50mm Square Solid Axles
- Coupler: 50mm Australia Standard
- Lights: LED
- Lights Plug: Flat 7 Pin Plug
- Spring: 7 Leaf Heavy Duty Spring
- Complies with Australian standards galvanizing - (85 µm)
- Galvanised inside and out for maximum rust protection
- Mechanical brake system
- Heavy Duty tie down rails
- 2.5 mm Check Plate Floor
- Heavy Duty cross member
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...