Go the distance with this new tandem trailer from Xtreme Trailers. The tandem axles allow for smooth and stable long-distance hauls at high speeds, even if the trailer experiences side winds. This Xtreme 8x5 tandem trailer is ideal for the frequent tower or expanding business since it has a an ATM of 2000 kg, a body with drop-down front and rear panels and a 900 mm fully welded cage. The danger that comes with getting a flat tyre is significantly decreased by the dual axles and the damaged tyre can be changed easily.
A hot-dipped galvanized finish protects your tandem trailer against rust and adheres to Australian standards. For added structural support, the trailer is fitted with a 2.5 mm thick checkered plate floor as well as a heavy-duty cross member. The suspension consists of traditional and reliable 7-leaf heavy-duty springs. To connect the trailer to the towing vehicle, the trailer has a 50 mm Australian standard coupler, flat 7-pin lights plug and a 2x10 mm safety chain.
Additional features include heavy-duty tie-down rails, a 6” swing-up jockey wheel, sealed LED lights, a 1500 mm x 100 mm x 50 mm drawbar as well as a mechanical braking system.
This 8x5 tandem trailer is the ultimate in bulky and heavy transportation. At the recommended retail price of only $3890, you can get your new Xtreme 8x5 tandem trailer today to exceed all your everyday transportation needs.
- 1x XTREME Fully Welded Trailer
- 1x 900mm Cage
- 1x Jockey wheel
- Brand: Xtreme Trailers
- ATM: 2000kg
- Trailer: 2439mmx1524mm
- Drawbar: 1500mm, 100mmx50mm
- Body: Drop Down Front/Rear Panel
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Side: 300mm High Full Welded
- Flooring: Checkerplate Floor
- Cage: 900mm
- Jockey Wheel: 6” Heavy Duty Swing Up
- Wheel: New 185/80 R14C, Wheels&Tyres
- Stud pattern: 5 stud (Ford Hub)
- Spare Wheel& Holder: Optional
- Brake: Disc Brake
- Axle: Dual axle, 50mm Square Solid Axles
- Coupler: 50mm Australia Standard
- Lights: LED
- Lights Plug: Flat 7 Pin Plug
- Spring: 7 Leaf Heavy Duty Spring
- Complies with Australian standards galvanizing - (85 µm)
- Galvanised inside and out for maximum rust protection
- Mechanical brake system
- Heavy Duty tie down rails
- 2.5 mm Check Plate Floor
- Heavy Duty cross member
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...