New Star Vision Adventure Exploration Off-road Hard Floor Camper Trailer for Outdoor Travel and Storage
Product Code: MODEL-A
- Finance Available from $50 per week (T&C apply)
- Extremely fast under 5 min setup
- Remote controlled electric winch
- Independent suspension for off road comfort travel
Pickup - $15.00
Pickup In Store
The Star Vision camper trailer is made for the Australian family who likes to take the road less travelled. And since it is made and tested for the toughest conditions in Australia, the Star Vision is equipped with an extra heavy duty off-road chassis and independent suspension to increase the ability of keeping the tyres of the camper trailer on the ground as much as possible, despite rough terrain. This is possible because the wheels work independently from each other. This increase ease of handling and, most importantly, safety.
This camper trailer has many luxury features to make your weekend away more comfortable. You get a spacious sleeping area in which you can easily fit a double bed mattress with a size of 202cm x 165cm. This sleeping area is illuminated by two LED lights with a conveniently located switch. Add to this list two gas bottles and one jerry can holder and you have something that you can put inside the lockable slide-out kitchenette that is equipped with an electric tap and a large sink. And then we will even throw in a two-burner gas stove as a gift at no extra cost!
Perhaps the most advanced feature of the Star Vision trailer is the remote control that you can use to open your tent. Within minutes, you will have an open living space that you and your family will enjoy for the duration of your stay.
So if you are planning to go on an adventure, buy your Star Vision camper trailer today and go of and create memories with your family!
- 1x Star Vision Camper Trailer
- 1x Jockey Wheel
- TRAILER SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: Star Vision
- Trailer Size: 7ft x 5ft (Open length: 6640mm)
- Box size: 2220 x 1720 x 700 mm (L x W x H)
- Suspension: Independent Suspension
- TARE Weight(Fully optioned): 750KG
- GVM: 1500KG
- GVM: Ground Clearance 53cm
- Draw-bar: Total Draw-bar size: Extended 280 cm (includes coupling and 50 cm continuation under trailer)
- Chassis: Extra Heavy Duty off-road chassis frame
- Electric Winch: 2500 lbs
- Brakes: 4WD 10 inch Electric Brakes plus additional Hand Brake included with coupling
- Wheels and Tyres: 3 x Brand new 15” 6-stud Land-cruiser pattern tyres and rims (235/75R15) 1 X Spare wheel included with spare wheel carrier
- Coupling: Loading capacity: 3500 Kg. In accordance with Australian standard.
- Hitch: Tregg Off-road Heavy Duty Hitch
- Finish: Hot-Dip Galvanised frame. Aluminium body
- Jockey Wheel: Heavy duty solid steel.
- Jerry Can Holder: 1 x Jerry can holder
- Gas Bottle holder: 2 x Gas bottle holder(9KG)
- Lights: Built-in LED Lights
- Stabiliser legs: 2 x quick lock-up and wind down drop-down stabiliser bars and the rear
- Light Connection Plug: 7 pin round or 7 pin flat connection available on request
- TENT SPECIFICATIONS
- Tent: Grey
- Main Section: 4440mm X 1720mm
- Annex Section: 4440 X 1850mm
- Canvas: Complete 14oz Rip-Stop ( 100% Waterproof ) Double Stitched
- Height (lowest): 2.2 m
- Height (highest): 2.6 m
- Bed Base Size: Bed Base (Mattress Size): 202 x 165 cm
- Bedding area: LED Lights with Switch
- Frame: High Strength Steel
- Windows: Midge mesh Mosquito Proof Netting on all windows and doors
- Mounting System: Gas Strut / Hinge system / Eletric Winch Using remote Control
- Other inclusions: Guide ropes, pegs, poles, annex walls, annex roof
- Other features: Self Supporting Modern Design - Free stands without guide ropes (except in windy or extreme condition) Annex has removable sides Annex Walls are Velcro Fitted to Roof and floor Allowing For Easy Removal Easy Fold-out Frame Enables Easy Setup High Strength Steel Frame Easy Slide Poles For Quick Erection Of Tent Off-road poly block hitch and double safety chains PVC floor and annex walls
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...