Come summer, you may want to provide some 'sun screen' for your plants in the form of our Shade Cloth. It'll not only provide protection for your plants from the harsh Australian climate, but also help to make your greenhouse environment more friendly to your horticultural endeavours. You can use our Shade Cloth to cover your shade house skeleton or greenhouse glazing to keep out pets, predators and people as well as strong wind.
Made from mono-tape UV-stabilised HPDE knitted fabric for strength and shade coverage, our Shade Cloth resists tears, fraying and un-ravelling and provides up to 90% shade block. This means that it is suitable for plants such as orchids, ferns and large olive trees or used as fencing or barriers for buildings and farm structures.
Available in a 1.83m x 20m roll, our Shade Cloth is easy to install and more than adequate to keep your plants ever healthy at the right temperature.
Mono-tape knitted fabric for strength and shade coverage
UV-stabilized HPDE fabric
90% shade block
Suitable for home use and agriculture use
Various sizes available in store (Check out our other listings)
Material: UV-stabilized HPDE, Mono-tape knitted fabric
Shade Block: 90%
Size: 1.83m width x20m
Net Weight: 195g/m2
1 x 20m Shade Cloth Roll
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.