For heaviest server duty
These three HDD backplanes are well-proven in extremely hard server duty. Even with highest transfer rates they run very smoothly. That’s why we recommend them for the demanding duty in RAID systems. Accordingly elaborate is the temperature control. The aluminium parts dissipate the heat. The 80-mm fan operates reliably and silently and the operating mode is easily adjusted. If high temperature is detected there are optical and acoustic warning signals. All moving parts are layed out for strongest strain. The trays and their locking mechanism are extremely fitting. They slide without resistance. The aluminium parts are electropolished.
The IB-56X Series is built for heavy duty. The best available materials were used in this enclosure which makes it the ideal 3.5" HDD solution for demanding environments. for additional security, a lock was added.
Cool & silent
The high quality metal dissipate the created heat by passive convection to the environment. The active convection is done using an 60 mm fan. The big fan swirls slowly which makes it quieter.
Always up to date
Up to three 3.5" SATA/SAS HDDs find a home in this backplane. Not even SAS hard disks have to stay out in the cold. Optical and auditory signals alert regarding the HDD and fan state. The temperature alarm signal can be set on three possibilities - 55° C, 60° C, 65° C.
- Brand:ICY BOX
- Fan: 80x80 mm
- HDD size (inch):3,5"
- HDD size (cm):8,89 cm
- HDD capacity:No limit
- Plug & Play:Yes
- HDD interface:3x SAS / SATA I/II/III
- Host interface:3x SATA I/II/III
- Operating system:Supports Windows & Mac
- LED:Power (blue), HDD Access (orange), On / Off, Alarm
- Power connector:2x Molex 4pin and 2x SATA Power Connector
- Alarm:Visual LED and audio alarm (temperature adjustable 55° C, 60° C, 65° C)
1x IB-564SSK, 4x SATA cables, 2x Keys, 8x Screws, 1x Manual
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...