This hydraulic swage tool is a must-have. The force that this tool produces is not comparable to a non-hydraulic swage tool. With its 8T hydraulic ram, the force being produced ends up being up to ~64 Ton/in² at the point of application (amount of force vaies depending on the die in use). This is enough force to pressure weld the fitting to the wire rope. The Heavy Duty Hydralic Swaging Tool Provided with Tool - No.8, 10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95 & 120(standard dies). These dies are ideally suitable for swaging copper, aluminium etc. If you are swaging stainless steel you will need the two strengthened steel dies (8 and10), which are also included.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 8T rated hydraulic ram
- Generates up to ~64 Ton/in² in force (varies depending on die used)
- Ergonomic handle with good length for enhanced leverage
- Blow-molded carry case incuded
- Suitable for all swagable fittings for 1mm-8mm wire rope
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Yellow & Black
- Dies includes: No.8, 10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95 and 120
- 1 set of Hydraulic Swage Tool
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Swaging Tool Kit for Stainless Wire Crimping and Steel Dies
- In Stock