2-inch High Flow Petrol Water Pump
Featuring 50mm (2") inlet/outlet and a class-leading flow rate of 30,000L/h (500L/min) with a total head of 50m, the hardworking Water Pump is coupled with a powerful 235cc, 3600rpm 4-stroke engine that easily transfers water up to four storeys high with minimum fuss.
With the Water Pump's centrifugal pump and superior impeller design, pump discharge loss is reduced. The suction entry on both sides of the impeller provides an axial balance to the impeller, which offers full range pump performance linear to engine throttle.
The motor assembly is housed in an anti-corrosive tubular steel frame. Not least, ceramic and carbon seals offer great durability and longlasting use. A convenient sized 4.5L fuel tank means it can run for hours on a single fill (load dependent).
Other great features include a 100% duty cycle that's designed for continuous operation, an ultra-fine air filter, easy start pull system, shock-absorbing and noise-reducing rubber feet and bonus hose fittings and inlet filter for a hassle-free setup.
* 8hp high flow petrol water pump
* Flow rate of 30,000 L/h (500L/min)
* Anti-corrosive alloy pump housing
* Ceramic and carbon seals
* Full 50mm (2") inlet / outlet
* Solid impeller
* Gearless direct drive
* 100% duty cycle
* Easy start pulling system
* Bonus hose fittings and inlet filter
* Anti-shocking and noise-reducing rubber feet
* Ultra-fine air filter
* Brand: Giantz
* Engine type: 4-stroke, OHV, Air-cooled
* Engine power: 8hp
* Displacement: 235cc
* Flowing volume: 30,000L/hour (500L/min)
* Fuel capacity: 4.5L
* Fuel type: Regular unleaded 95+ RON
* Engine oil type: 10W-30/ 10W-40/ 15W-30/ 15W-40 non synthetic engine oil (not included in purchase)
* Speed: 3,600rpm
* Output size: 50mm (2")
* Input size: 50mm (2")
* Lift: 50m
* Suction: 8m
* Colour: Black and Red
1 x Giantz Water Pump
2 x Hose Fitting
1 x Inlet Filter
1 x Assemble Tool
3 x Hose Clip
1 x User Manual
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering.