8x5 Extreme Heavy-Duty Full Welded Galvanised Box Trailer With 600mm Cage
SHOW ROOM & PICKUP AVAILABLE,600mm Cage
- Mechanical brake system
- ATM 1400KG
- Lights - LED
- Complies with Australian standards galvanizing - (85 µm)
Purchase on Easy Payment Plans with Fast Approval through Trailer Pay.
Payment from only $48/week, with
just a $200 Deposit Required.
to find out more
If quality and quantity is what you want, take a look at this 8x5 heavy duty box trailer. It has a hot-dipped galvanized finish to combat corrosion. The 600mm cage gives the trailer an extremely versatile edge and can be used to transport a wide range of loads. It has an Aggregate Trailer Mass of 1400kg that is total combined weight of a full load and the trailer itself. It also comes with a mechanical brake system to engage the disc brakes.
This trailer has many features to ensure safety and security. This include a heavy-duty cross member, 50mm Australian standard coupler, sealed LED lights that are waterproof to maintain visibility during all weather conditions and a 2 x 10mm safety chain. For added robustness, the trailer features a checkered plate floor and 7 leaf slipper spring. An 8” heavy-duty jockey wheel that is fitted at the nose is manually adjustable and will make the trailer easy to manoeuvre. It also has a sturdy 50mm solid round axle.
Convenience is key with the tipping function, drop-down rear and front panels and extra long side steps. The original RRP of the trailer is $3000, but you can buy your own trailer today at the amazing discounted price of $2099. This is excellent value for money and included is a 12-months limited warranty. We provide local and interstate delivery. Please contact us for a delivery quotation.
- 1x XTREME Heavy Duty Trailer
- 1x 600mm Cage
- 1x Jockey wheel
- Brand: Xtreme Trailers
- ATM: 1400kg
- Drawbar: 1500mm, 100mm×50mm
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Flooring: 2.5mm Checkerplate Floor
- Jockey Wheel: 8" Swing up
- Axle: Single 50mm Round Solid Axle
- Lights: LED
- Spring: 5 Leaf Eye to Slipper Spring
- Complies with Australian standards galvanizing: (85 µm)
- Trailer: 2480mm×1535mm
- Body: Non-Tilt Body, Drop Down Front⁄Rear Panel.
- Side: 300mm High Fully Welded
- Wheel: New 14” 185R/14C Heavy Duty Sunraysia Light Truck Tyre Wheels
- Stud pattern: 5 stud (Ford Hub)
- Brake: Disc Brake
- Coupler: 50mm Australia Standard
- Lights Plug: Round or Flat 7 Pin Plug
- Safety Chain: 2×10mm
- Ladder Rack Holder: yes
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...
Great trailerBy: Brian Garnett on 7 July 2018Bought a trailer me as this from bargains online about two years ago and am now writing a review. The trailer is a great product for the money it's very solid and well made. The only problem I have is that I had to rewire it as the original wire was so thin. Also the brake shoes had to be replaced as they were poor quality but even so it is well worth buying as the rest of the product is great.(4)