Rossmark 40A Jump Starter Car Battery Charger 12V/24V
1 YEAR WARRANTY
- Overload protective circuit
- Voltage meter to display charge rate
- Light Weight & Portable
- Standard household 10A plug
Shipping & Pickup
Here comes the all new Rossmark CD-55R that is rapidly catching a lot of attention and becoming the most demanded multi-functional battery charger both in Australia and New Zealand.
With our array of the newest intelligent battery chargers, you can extend your battery life and uphold performance at its best level. Our battery chargers are ideal both for home and business use. You can rely upon our top performing battery chargers, which is assured to give you total gratification.
This newest Rossmark CD-55R Intelligent Battery Charger carries a strict cuff, giving a fantastic 40 Amps, which surely makes it the better choice for battery upkeep and workshops! The CD-55R has twin 12V and 24V charging, integrated with a practical ammeter to display the charge pace and the charge status of your battery.
It's ideal for lead-acid batteries, with an incorporated security mechanism for accidental reverse polarity, overheat and overload as well as fast and slow charge setting, for safe and dependable charging. Select Rossmark battery chargers to get the best charging experience - it's the ultimate choice!
How to calculate your battery's charging time?
It's a pretty straight forward formula to calculate: Battery's Charging Time = Battery capacity (Ah) ÷ Charging Current deducting losses. For example: A 100Ah battery will use about 4 hours to fully charge (permitting for 20% efficiency loss).
The best Rossmark battery chargers are accessible now right at your figure tips! Moreover, Rossmark Battery Chargers are supported by 1 Year Warranty! Make a smart investment straight away by acquiring the ultimate device for your home or professional use. Get It Right Now...
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 X ROSSMARK Battery Charger
- 1 X Battery Clamps
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 X Fuse
- 1 X User Manual
- Brand/MODEL: ROSSMARK CD55R
- Output Voltage: 12/24V
- Max. Rated Reference Capacity: 320Ah
- Plug Type: (Standard Household 10A)
- Parts: Always Available
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Input Voltage: 240V /50Hz
- Current Output: 40A
- Min. Rated Reference Capacity: 120Ah
- Class of Insulation: IP23
- Size: 300 x 220x 260 mm
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...