Shipping & Pickup
This high-quality welder from Rossmark is filled to the brim with value to ensure that you can get any job done - from small DIY projects to heavy-duty industrial applications. The DC gasless welding machine features MIG operation and an entire range of high-end technological features to ensure that you get the best in terms of performance and welding experience. These features include compatibility with 5kg spools from 0.6 - 1.2mm, IGBT MMA inverter technology, an electrode diameter range of 1.6 - 4.0mm, and a currency range of 30 - 250 Amps.
This welder provides you with ample versatility since you can weld most metals, including steel, stainless steel, copper, and iron. The wire feed is variable and depends on the type of metal. You can use the MIG MMA 250 from Rossmark anywhere since it is compatible with most generator. It has a lightweight and is incredibly easy to move around.
The welder also offers a lot in terms of safety and ensuring a longer lifespan. It has a protective circuit that protects it from overheating as well as currency overloading.
If quality is what you are looking for, get your MIG MMA 250 from Rossmark today and receive a 1-year warranty, safety mask, hammer and brush for residue removal.
- Gas/Gasless MIG Operation
- Takes Up to 5Kgs Spools from 0.6 - 1.2mm
- IGBT MMA inverter technology
- Electrode Diam range: 1.6-4.0mm
- Genuine Rossmark with latest MIG/MMA technology
- Full 30-250 Amp - powerful solid State MIG
- Welds steel, stainless steel, copper, iron + more
- Variable On-the-fly Wire Feed
- Overheat/Over current/Overload protective circuit
- Generator friendly, Ultra-portable and lightweight
- EMC and CE approval
- Intertek approval
- 1x Rossmark 250 Inverter Welder
- 1x Electrode Holder
- 1x MIG Torch
- 1x Earth clamp
- 1x Welder Mask
- 1x hammer/brush
- 1x User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Brand: Rossmark
- Model No: MIG/MMA250
- Technology: IGBT Inverter
- TYPE: Multifunctional purpose for MIG /MAG/ ARC WELDER
- Input Voltage: 240V 15 Amp Plug
- Current Range: 30-250 Amps (Max)
- Duty cycle: 60%
- No load voltage: 58V
- Welder Type: Flux Welding Wire (no Gas) & Solid Wire (with gas), Stick welding
- Suitable for welding: Metal stainless steel, copper, carbon steel, iron, brass, titanium
- Max Rated Input: 15 Amp (Require 15Amp Socket)
- Wire Diam: 0.6-1.2mm
- Electrode Diam range: 1.6-4.0mm
- Class of Insulation: IP21/S
- Insulation degree: F
- Parts: Always Available
- Product Dimensions(LxWxH):
Product Size: 400 x 230 x 320mm
Packing Size: 600 x 260 x 350mm
- Product Weight:
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...