NEW ROSSMARK 120Amp MIG MAG Gasless Welder Metal Inert DC Welding Machine Tool
Australian Standard, Top Tech Series,1 Year WTY &Bonus
- Overload protective circuit, Energy saving, high efficiency and fan cooled
- 55-120 amp powerful solid state mig and 240v,10 amp single phase
- Accepts 1KG spool
- Bonus 1X Welding Torch, 1X 0.25Kg 0.8mm Flux Wire Roll, 1X Mask, 1 Year Warranty, 2X Mig Tips, 1X Earth Clamp, 1X Knock Hammer/Wire Brush & 1X manual
Shipping & Pickup
Introducing Ross Mark Welders MIG-130, a heavy-duty welding tool uniquely crafted to address the need of the current home users as well as repairing workshops and outlets.
Ross Mark Welders MIG-130 is strongly supported with 1 Year Warranty!
Do you want to weld with Gasless Wire then you need to use Ross Mark Welders MIG-130! This welding tool provides various benefits over other welding processes, particularly for novices. Experts have offered their due credit for the development of MIG, which has brought a revolution in the welding field.
Ross Mark Welders MIG-130 offers a maximum output of 130 Amps, which facilitates to easily weld up to 3.0mm steel with flux cored wire. To achieve high quality welding performance, Ross Mark Welders MIG-130 is designed with a single phase compact power source; this is truly a blessing for tradesmen or handymen. With flux cored welding wires, this steady voltage power source offers brilliant performance. The user just requires adjusting a power setting for the thickness of mild steel that needs to be welded and he's all equipped to weld. Wire feed speed is adjusted by one knob. Integrated touch simplifies use and is a brilliant security feature that makes wire electrically "cold" till the trigger is pulled. Positive feed with adjustable tension as well as handiness to thread new wire is the outcome of durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever. Self-resetting motor protection guard wire feed system from overload; absolutely no fuses to be replaced or circuit breaker buttons to be reset. Against the current overload, short circuit protection guards the unit.
To guarantee consistency, self-resetting thermal overload safeguard power transformer.
This item comes with 12 months all parts warranty for domestic use, and 3 month warranty for commercial use. Item cannot be returned due to change of mind. Any faulty part will need to be returned back to us. Upon receiving the part we will then repair or replace the faulty part. If your item arrived to you faulty we will arrange to have the item picked up and replaced under the seller's cost. The item will be exchanged and will not be refunded. Claims must be made within 7 days of receiving item. The replacement item will only be dispatched after the return product is received. Any item returned after 7-day period, delivery both ways will be at the buyer's expense. The Warranty will only cover the parts deemed faulty or defective under normal use. We require that all parts claimed under warranty to be sent back to us for replacement or repair. Shipping of parts and labor in fitting parts are the buyer's expense. The warranty does not cover: Minor nicks & scratches, product misuse, Damage caused by improper assembly & installation, mishandling product during movement and delivery truck to the buyer's premises.
- 1 X Rossmark MIG 130
- 1 X Welding Torch
- 1 X 0.25Kg 0.8mm Flux Wire Roll
- 1 X Mask
- 1 Year Warranty
- 2 X Mig Tips
- 1 X Earth Clamp
- 1 X Knock Hammer/Wire Brush
- 1 X User Manual
- Brand : ROSSMARK
- TYPE : MIG/MAG 130 WELDER
- Input Voltage: 240V 10 Amp Plug
- Current Range: 55-120Amps (Max)
- Welder Type : MIG/MAG Flux Welding Wire (GASLESS)
- Max Rated Input : 10 Amps (Require 10Amp Socket)
- No Load Voltage : 23-38V
- Wire Diam : Mm. (0.6–0.9) Flux Cord Feed Roller Included
- Class Of Insulation : IP21
- Duty Cycle : 55A-35%, 120A-10%
- Size : 235 X 385x 160mm
- Weight : 15kg
- Parts : Always Available
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...