New 10x5 Tandem Axle Trailer with 900 mm Cage from Xtreme Trailers
SHOW ROOM & PICKUP AVAILABLE,900mm Cage
- 900mm Cage
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
- 6" Heavy-duty Jockey Wheel
- 7 Leaf Heavy-duty Spring
Purchase on Easy Payment Plans with Fast Approval through Trailer Pay.
Payment from only $44/week, with
just a $200 Deposit Required.
to find out more
If you frequently haul heavy payloads over long distances, this may be the trailer for you. It is a galvanised trailer with tandem axles, 300 mm welded sides, a 900 mm cage, drop-down front and rear panels and an all-over hot-dipped galvanized finish to protect it from rust. As if that is not enough, this trailer can easily handle an Aggregate Trailer Mass of up to 2000 kg. For added strength, the trailer also has a 2.5 mm checkered plate floor and a heavy-duty cross member.
Traditional 7-leaf heavy-duty springs allow relative motion between the trailer and the new 185/80 R14C wheels to ensure a smooth ride. To connect your trailer to the towing vehicle, the trailer is equipped with a 50 mm Australian standard coupler, a flat 7-pin lights plug and a 2 x 10 mm safety chain. Because the trailer has dual axles, it also has a mechanical braking system with disc brakes.
The dual axles ensure that the trailer remain stable at higher speeds, and is therefore ideal for carrying loads on highways. Where single axle trailers may be jumpy and unstable, this heavy duty galvanised tandem trailer will face even strong side winds without jerking the towing vehicle. This trailer will also handle flat tyres with smoothness and changing a flat tyre will also be effortless.
Get your brand new Xtreme 10x5 trailer with its tandem axles today for only $2690!
- 1x Xtreme Tandem Trailer
- 1x Jockey Wheel
- 1x 900mm Cage
- 1 year warranty
- Brand: Xtreme Trailers
- ATM: 2000kg
- Trailer: 3080mmx1535mm
- Drawbar: 1500mm, 100mmx50mmx3mm
- Body: Drop Down Front/Rear Panel
- Finish: Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Side: 300mm High Full Welded
- Flooring: Checker plate Floor
- Cage: 900mm
- Jockey Wheel: 6” Heavy Duty Swing Up
- Wheel: New 185/80 R14C, Wheels & Tyres
- Stud pattern: 5 stud (Ford Hub)
- Spare Wheel& Holder: Optional
- Brake: Disc Brake
- Axle: Dual axle, 50mm Square Solid Axles
- Coupler: 50mm Australia Standard
- Lights: LED
- Lights Plug: Flat 7 Pin Plug
- Spring: 7 Leaf Heavy Duty Spring
- Safety Chain: 2x10mm
- Complies with Australian standards galvanizing - (85 µm)
- Galvanised inside and out for maximum rust protection
- Mechanical brake system
- Heavy Duty tie down rails
- 2.5 mm Check Plate Floor
- Heavy Duty cross member
Delivery & Tracking
- You are most welcome to collect your order from our warehouse at 1/191 The Horsley Drive Fairfield NSW 2165 (Entry from Tangerine Street).
- You need to place your order online first and make sure you have received confirmation that your order is ready for pick-up before coming in. Please note that we require up to 2-3 business days to process your order.
- Free shipping is only available to select post codes and may not include certain far regional areas, to check eligibility enter post code into shipping calculator.
FAST & FREE Dispatch
- Provide us with your correct delivery address and contact details
- Please make sure someone is at home from 7 am - 7 pm on the delivery day. if you believe an alternative address is more convenient to deliver the item then please make sure you change the address at eBay checkout.
- Delivery guy will require an assistant to unload heavy items of his vehicle. Our delivery guys only deliver at property entrance on ground level.
- We do not ship to PO boxes and surrounding islands.
For all metropolitan areas allow between 2-7 working days for delivery and for all non-metropolitan areas allow between 5-10 working days.
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Bargains Online containing your receipt of payment details (if you have provided your email address). We will also normally confirm receipt of your order soon after ordering. Read More...